DAMEN Shoalbuster 2711 „EMS TUG“
Because of our offshore experience we know that back up as well as supply and support vessel are needed on short or long terms. Our „EMS TUG“ is perfect world wide for support in shallow waters with a max. draft of 3 m, space for 2 containers and a deck crane with 18 m length by 5 t and 7 m length by 18 t.
What makes the „EMS TUG“ unique
- 45 t pb, by 2,50 m draft (max. 3 m) => perfect for heavy works in shallow water
- accomodation for 12 persons for Pax transfer
- by 11 m beam there is space for 2 containers and enough working space for ROV and dive operations
- the crane on deck can lift 16,4 t at 7,6 m and 5,5 t at 18,5 m
- with enough space on deck and with this crane she is optimal for material transport to working barges
- optimal for pushing and towing of heavy barges
- large bunker capacity for longer towages by 24 hrs tugging operations by a speed of 11 knt
- classification by Bureau Veritas for unrestricted navigation
- equipped with a moon pool for survey operation
- anchor handling and assistance for working barges
With all options the new DAMEN Shoalbuster 2711 „EMS TUG“ is a perfect combination of a work- and tugboat solution on market.
Most important facts
I + HULL * MACH,
nav. * AUT UMS
|Date of class||01.2025|
|Length o. a.||27,05 m|
|Beam o. a.||11,63 m|
|Beam moduled||10,50 m|
|Depth moduled||4,25 m|
|Bollard pull||45,2 t|
Credentials & Partners
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Name Surname, Job title, Company
Feel free to contact us. You are able to reach us via phone, mail or use the contact form below.
Ems Offshore Service GmbH & Co. KG